|1. The most important rule on this board is an obvious one. Remain courteous and respectful towards your fellow members at all times. The staff here cannot moderate instant message conversations, phone conversations—any conversation that does not take place on this site. If you have drama with someone else, leave it to the instant messages and do not bring it here.
2. For each forum you visit there will be a separate set of rules listed in the Rules & Regulations forum of the site. Some of these are redundant, however, a lot of them are indeed unique to that specific area of the forum. Please make yourself aware and familiar with these rules.
3. If you have a conflict with a member or staff member, take it up with that person privately. Do not post threads regarding any drama between yourself and someone else, or two separate people. Involve only the parties necessary to avoid inflating the situation.
4. Post threads in the appropriate forum and keep the discussions friendly. While light debating is acceptable and encouraged, always “agree to disagree.” There are no winners in an online debate, so please remain friendly.
5. Any forum on this site that is not a roleplaying forum is rated PG-13 by default. This means you must remain appropriate in the threads you participate in. Swearing is allowed, though not excessively. If you are posting something that is not work safe, please specify so in the description of the thread.
6. Spam in the appropriate forum and not excessively. If the staff has any reason to believe you are simply spamming to raise your post count, your post count will be dropped back to zero. Participation in roleplays are not required to be a member here, but do not spam in inappropriate forums.
7. Do not double post. The edit button is your friend! If you find you have something to add, edit it into your post. Bumping threads is acceptable, but only on occasion.
8. Do not advertise. This website takes time and work to maintain. It was not created for you to spam your website all over the place. This includes using the Private Message system to do so.
9. Use the report button when you feel necessary, but be prepared to explain why you feel the material in question is offensive or against the rules. The staff here wants to hear you out so the rules can be updated accordingly. Please do not report a post and provide no opinion or commentary.